Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just for Papa! Grace's great-grandpa

So since my grandpa went into the hospital for his procedure, we've been thinking about him a lot.  I would have been right there had I been in California with them, and so it was really tough knowing that I couldn't be.  So I sent my grandma an email to show Papa all throughout driving to the hospital, and then right before he went in.  I had told him I was proud of him, that I'd be thinking about him, and that if I were in Cali, I would be sitting right next to Dado, and would have been with him.  He appreciated it so much, but I knew he wouldn't remember (memory loss-short term).  So I sent this email...



She showed him, and I'm so glad she did!  Grace and I also made him a video post, but that was posted yesterday. 

Anyways, the point is that his favorite cereal is Resses Cereal, and so Grace and I went to Walmart JUST to get a box of it so that we could eat it while thinking of him.  Since he couldn't have it, we had it for him!

 Oh yeah!  We got the family size box!  There was another there that was super tiny, but heck no, we go all out!
 It's just so super exciting to eat something not healthy for breakfast!!
 Diggin' right in!
Mommy's bowl of cereal.  This is one of the few cereals I like to eat without milk.  I ended up putting milk in, but you can really eat this cereal one way or the other :)

Well Papa, we ate your cereal for you.  I hope you are happy!  It's like when you make milkshakes and drink it for me :)


Love you Dado and Papa.  Love you Grace.  Love you family.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)