I am so excited! After I picked Grace up from preschool and brought her home, she still had her jacket on since it was so cold :) So to my surprise she'd unzipped it almost to the bottom and signed while saying help! WOW! She can almost unzip her jacket! And when I unzipped it, she tried to take it off, but she couldn't quite get it off her arms, so I had to help her a bit. But I'm so excited she's making progress!
Super cheesy smile!! We had to get some updated pictures of our sweet girl :) This is after getting home from preschool.
And this is the super cute bun I put her hair into this morning! Can you believe she actually has a hair pretty in her hair and it wasn't taken out during preschool?!
And here's sweet Grace with her darn sty. Yucky. See how straight her eyes are!! She's just super fun, and a joy to have in our lives.
It's so funny because her teacher told me today that she was being super goofy throughout the entire preschool day, doing things like putting her forehead on the teachers foreheads and making super goofy faces!!! All the other kids didn't want to be there, so I'm glad Grace had her happy spirit!
Amanda
Good job girly!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)