Shew, I can't believe the weekend went so fast. We went up to Montana on Friday for a family birthday get together. My mother-in-law turned 75, my brother-in-law turned 50, and then we celebrated Kailyn's 18th. Then Saturday we came home and some family followed, and while they went to the Haunted Mill, I got to watch my great nephew named Kaden! He's so cute! Grace liked him too. He's 4 months old and she really thought he was a doll :) She kept trying to pick him up, but he was too heavy. So she was happy with petting his head and putting his blanket on him. Then we said goodbye to Kailyn as she has finally gotten her wish, desire and life goal of heading back to California to be with family...wait...there's no family there. Friends I mean. Then Sunday came and went with not much fun stuff, and then today is Monday! She went to school...the right school after I took her to her public preschool instead of BYU-I preschool! Oops. Oh well :) I was still half asleep! And after going to DI, we are now home, I'm hoping Grace will hurry up and fall asleep so we can head to Idaho Falls at 1:30 for Grace's Allergy/Immune System testing at 2:30-5:30. THAT is going to be a LONG appointment...I'm hoping I'll remember to grab the DVD player so we can entertain her with that.
Well, that's it for now. My stomach is telling me I'm hungry so I better get going.
Isn't she so cute!!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)