Well, I did it. I dropped all but one of my classes. Now that Grace is in school 5 days a week, therapy four days a week, and my classes were a total of 15 units, it was just too much to handle. So other than 1 online class, I'm taking a break. I'm going to evaluate and see if teaching is what I really want to do, and figure something out by January of what direction I want to go. But for now, I'm not going to worry about it. I'm going to be there for Grace, pick up on a ton of house projects I couldn't finish because of school, work with Medicaid on getting Grace a communication device, visit the temple more often, and start baking again! Grace needs me home, I need to be home, and I think that's just what needs to happen right now. Brad is going to Montana for the week, probably until Sunday, if ot longer, and so it would have been so crazy to try and find people to watch Grace while I was in school.
Ahh...sigh of relief. A huge weight has been lifted off my back, and for once, in a great while, I'm happy.
Love you Grace.
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)