Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hat Mommy!

Well, you think I would have learned by now, but obviously not!  This is what happens when I walk away from Grace with ANYTHING on her highchair tray...  a bowl full of chocolate milk from Reeses Pieces cereal becomes a hat!
 "Haaaaat!  Haaaaaatttttttt!"
Of course I had to ask her to leave it there so that I could get a couple pictures!!!  Now she's in the bath!!  Check it out!
 Isn't that super cool?!  She got bath Elmo bath fizzies for her birthday, and of course we had to try them out! 
 See how nasty her hair looks?!  Yuck, milk and hair don't work together.
 Do you see that thing in her hands?  Looks like a piece of candy?  That's the fizzer.
 And there goes another one!
 Check it out!  She kept screaming and ohhing and was SO excited!
And there it is :)  Purple water!!  She was SO happy!!  And of course we added bubbles after.


Fun stuff.  I'm hoping it won't become an every day occurrence though!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)