Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To School!

Grace went to school today!  I'm so excited that she went :)  And they had a whole new system there that I'm just SO excited about!!  They had picture schedules so the children knew where they should go during the day.  And they actually had centers.  When the children want to go to a center that's on their picture schedule, they know which one to go to because there are flower and shape buttons on their picture schedule.  These buttons correspond to 8/5 x 11 pictures of the buttons on the tables :)  I was SO happy when I walked in. 

She's still got a nasty phlemy cough, and she's still got the styes, but thankfully, the runny nose, for the most part, has gone away.  Her appointment for her immune testing is next week.  I'm nervous about it because it's 3 hours long, but we'll see how it goes.

We are probably headed up to Montana this weekend for a birthday party :)  Brad's brother is turning the big 50!!!  So that will be fun :)  

Kailyn turned 18 today, so we'll probably take her out to an early dinner wherever she wants to go!


Hm...for now, that's all I have to share :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)