Tuesday, May 3, 2011

31 Days to Clean Day 1

So I've started following the 31 days to clean because I just feel like the house is cluttered with stuff we don't need! And because I want it to be more...me! I'm kinda behind, so I gotta get caught up! The first Mary Challenge was to make our own mission statement based no the specific reasons we want our homes to be our havens, so here's what I came up with...

Those are all the things I want my home to be, for myself as well as everyone that comes into my home! My mission statement would be to create a home that was all those things all put together. I made that subway art, printed it, and put it in a frame. And the thing about those words...they are all that my mother-in-laws house is! So to be like her, and to have a home atmosphere like her, would be wonderful :) Something to reach for.

The first Martha Challenge was to look through the entire book and make a list of the supplies I need...check! But I won't put it on here, how boring huh?!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)