Today was a special day, not only because we started homeschooling, but because we got a visit from Andrea!! Grace was very excited to have a friend come over :) And I was excited to watch the two of them interact so well together!

I like this picture...can you tell that she's on a mission to do something? Can you think what it might be?

She just HAD to touch Andrea's head!!! It's been so long for Andrea's hair to actually grow out this long and have some volume...so Grace just HAD to touch it!!

Hanging out as a group!

I love how Grace's hair is so electrified.

And I just love this side view of my sweetie pie.

And relaxing on Andrea's Mommy! Ahh, how comfy! Be careful girls...there's another baby in there!!
It was fun. Grace loves having company, but it doesn't happen very much.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)