Tuesday, May 3, 2011

31 Days to Clean Day 2

Mary's Challenge: to think about ways I can make my domain come alive! Hm...How can I bring life to the home? I was thinking that a huge thing that the family likes to do is go camping, so maybe if we worked together on deciding when we wanted to go camping soon, that would be a fun thing to do! And that would liven us, because then we'd be planning/preparing for a campout! Also, backyard bbq's are always fun, and it gets us away from the TV/computer! I could also pull out some old board games we haven't played in a while, and rather than just watching TV, we could play those together. Another thing I've realized when thinking about this, Brad and Kailyn love giving themselves facials, and pedicures. But I never like doing that because it's just TOO Girly for me! So maybe, I need to break down my barriers on that and just do it :)

Martha's Challenge: Kitchen-Clean out and scrub down the refrigerator and freezer. (bleh) I am going to always take before and after pictures to hold myself accountable. That will be pretty embarrasing for me since they are both so stuffed, but it will be good to go through the thing and clean it out :) Pictures later!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)