
I am also following a blog that's doing a 30 days "Homemaking for Girls" series. Of course Grace is too young, but it's never too early to just read and learn!
And then there's my gardening one :) I like this one because it keeps me up on taking pictures of the garden!!
And then my preparedness one! I like doing this one because it keeps me going on my canning, cooking, dehydrating and so forth. Plus there are such good links that I can learn from other people!
And then my barn hop one. I like this one because it keeps me going on everything as a whole...gardening, canning, housekeeping, everything like that.
And the one I especially like because it's been a personal hobby for so long...
Of course I didn't start the reading one in January, but I can start whenever and just go for a year :)So, lots of fun stuff going on! Keeps me busy, on my toes!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)