Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grace's Homeschool Calendar

So I've started homeschooling with Grace. But it's super low key since she's only 20 months old. And even more low key since she's technically around 18 month cognitive development, and 10 month old physical development. I don't want to push her too hard, as well as not overwhelm her with things that are way beyond her scope of understanding!
The above picture shows our calendar...I've been slacking this morning with putting the date up!!! Oops! We have an animal, letter, and color of the week, but that's just simply saying the animal name and sound, saying the color, and saying the letter. Everything else is way too advanced for her.
I obviously didn't follow our schedule today, but that's because she got up later than usual, and it was a therapy day :) But that's the "Tentative" schedule that we hope to follow each morning.
This is our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree, but we won't be using it for that. We will be painting coconuts to fill the gap in the green, but the only other thing we'll do with the tree is add a monkey, bird, dog, cat and chicken next to it since she knows those animals. The red apple is for the color red, and she can recognize apple, so it's fun to hear her say it!
This is what I caught Grace doing on my way back to the computer :) Giving her baby a kiss!
And some hugs...
And some more hugs!!!
And then a piggy back ride with Mommy's help! This was SO cute, and she was so into it!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)