Monday, May 2, 2011

Grace is 20 Months old!!

I can't believe my little girl is 20 months old already. It just feels like yesterday that she was kicking and flopping around in my tummy. And now here she is, cruising, walking, signing, laughing, and teaching me new things every day. And I just have to say, this blog will be OVERLOADED with pictures!! That's just cuz I'm so darn proud of her!!

I love this first picture because it looks like she's trying to tell the horse to "giddy-up!" but really, she's trying to get her feet out of the prickly grass!
Ahh, finally found a spot for her foot that doesn't tickle!

I love this picture...the one above. I think it's because she's got a determined look on her face, and it also shows her lovely hair!!
I love this smile! The fish she's holding is the one I had to get her to smile with! Gosh she looks so grown up...I can't believe it.
This face is like..."what...are you serious??"
She was TOTALLY cracking up with this fish!! I LOVED hearing her laugh!

And then...she's outta there!!! She was SO done getting pictures taken!
Tushy shot!! After this...her tush was ALL the way up in the air!!


And then inside...she was SO serious, it was beautiful... just stunning to me.

Happy 20 months Grace. I love you even more than I ever have. And that will keep growing. Exponentially.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)