First of all, one of the funnest things about having Grace in a toddler bed is wondering what you'll open her door to in the morning!! This morning...this is what I saw. Now, not as bad as usual, which was weird. Wanna know why it wasn't worse? Because as I peered around the door to the right (she'd not realized I'd opened the door), she was busy playing with the oil heater!! She was rubbing it with her hands. And you know that look a person gets when they KNOW they've been caught doing something they shouldn't be, and it's like that..."AH! YOU CAUGHT ME SO I'M GONNA RUN TO YOU AND GIVE YOU A HUG AND BE SUPER SWEET!" She totally gave me that look when she realized I was there! It was so cute I wish I'd had the camera so I could have captured the face!
Well, here's the bed for little miss. I wanted to put a picture up so everyone could see what she's graduated to! Can you believe it? In a weeks time I think she got out of bed all of 10 times when she wasn't supposed to. And that's 10 for the ENTIRE week! We have the most awesome girly, don't we? I know, be jealous of her happy demeanor, priceless smiles, and good behavior!
And then we get to meet Dr. Grace Hildreth! See, doctors never stop working, even in the morning with bed head, dora Jammie bottoms with a kitty top, and the most cutest slippers in the world (which are homemade by my grandma's friend!)
Of course she has to try to run away from the camera :) Silly goose. You pull the camera out and while it's off, she's all about "cheese, cheese" and right when she hears the "beep, beep" of it turning on, she's OUTTA THERE!
"Hm...does my eye have a heartbeat?"
This was right after she listened for her heartbeat. You know your child's been to the doctor too many times when she knows exactly where to put the stethoscope and how it works...I'm hoping that will decrease as she gets older (the dr. visits I mean).
Do you see Minnie? Grace was sad about getting a diaper one morning because she wanted to see "Ehbo" instead, so I showed her that even Minnie gets a diaper on!
"WOO WHOO!" She was SO excited to have the stethoscope!
"Hey Mom? Can YOU HEAR ME?!" It was more like..."HEEEYYYYO?"
Mama and Grace...Grace is gorgeous.
This is what I get when I try to change her...she just thinks that it's a PERFECT time to stretch!
...and read...This is usually how I find her in the morning. One day I peeked in without her knowing, and she was kneeling at her shelf that you can barely see behind her head, and she was throwing every book off of it. There's about 15 hard books. And then she'd sit in the middle of them and read them, talk to them, sign the animals or things she knows. Super cute!
She was grumpy because I told her it was time to get dressed for the day...
...so instead, she got a couple minutes to play with her Dora book...Thanks Dado and Papa!
And then...AH! She found the stethoscope again!
All in all, a super cute morning. I'm glad we found another toy we can put in her toy shelf, and hopefully, she'll keep her hands off the heater. I'd also noticed she turned the knob all the way up, so I don't know when she did that, but it wasn't this morning thankfully. Probably after afternoon nap when the thing was off already for the day.
HAPPY BED HEAD!!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)