We both went back to the doctor yesterday to get rechecked by a new doctor because neither she nor I were getting any better. The doctor put Grace on a 10 day medication, different from the one she had, and put me on a type of penicillin for my sinus infection. I can definitely tell this one is breaking up all the mucus in her lungs. I just wish she knew how to spit it up! The doctor also said her ears were clear, one of which is clearer than the other.
So, she's still got the nasty cough, even a worse runny nose, but that's good at this point because it's getting out of her, and she's not quite as tired. And HURRAY! We had a night without her waking up! Oh yeah!
So, we are both on the mend...thankfully.
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)