Well, we are finally decorated for Easter! Not much for such a big upstairs, but over the years I'll collect/make more, and it will be so cute as the years go on! It's so fun to decorate, so I do the best with what I have on hand :) And with what I get to buy at DI!
I love this little ceramic Bunny. It reminds me of the ones my grandma would paint and put up :)

Below is a Family Dinner Question jar. When we sit down for dinner we each pick a question, and that will keep conversation going throughout dinner :)

My snow globe I got from my grandma a long time ago!

Another one...I just noticed they were facing the wrong way!

A new decoration I got from DI! I LOVE IT!

My Easter decorations. That family frame still needs a picture in it :)

Isn't my window decoration so cute?! I got the idea from someone's blog, but of course I can't remember who.

Dado, isn't this cute? I love the spring on the bunnies.

Our fireplace and hearth.

I absolutely cleaned up the desk and decorated. Decorating is still in the process which is why the Jesus and presidency pictures look out of place.

Another ceramic bunny. I think when I get time in my later years I'll paint them like my grandma did.

Our piano section :) I'm pretty happy about this section except that we have nothing on the left side of the mirror and so it looks off balance!

Our hearth up close.

The end! Cute eh? I was hoping to put some Easter decor up in Grace's room but her room is decorated enough!! I will be painting on her wall though, this quote "I am a daughter of God." And then in the living room by the front door there will be a huge tree w/o leaves, an owl in a hole in the trunk, and all the pictures of the kids throughout the branches. Then Brad and I will be on one side by the trunk, and Erica will be on the other side. And the quote will be, "An Eternal Family of love and righteousness."
Bye! Sesame Street is over so I better sign off!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)