Well, it absolutely dumped a ton of snow today. I know, it's spring and it's snowing? CRAZY! We were going to go on a bike ride, but scratch that! So we did chores instead :) Grace absolutely loves helping with laundry, and picking up toys, so we did that today. I baked cookies for the in laws coming for the weekend, and Grace and I will be going shopping after her nap for EGGS! We are completely out! No WAY am I going to miss out on deviled eggs this weekend :)
So now for some news about Grace. She's doing absolutely wonderful. She now babbles long sentences that we can't understand, but hey, she babbles. I think she tires herself out with all the babbling she does. I've gotten really good at talking non-stop about what we're doing, and so she's picking up on it. For an example, we were folding laundry and she would hand it to me out of the basket. Well, every time she handed me something, she'd go, "ba da bee doo bad da." SUPER LONG! And when she gets mad is the cutest because she rambles off this huge long babble sentence, all the while here eyebrows are furrowed and her tone is sharp :) It's so cute! And it was insane...a couple days ago I kept asking her to go get a book from her room, and she just kept going..."huh. Huh." So I signed the whole thing..."go book bring mommy read." AND SHE DID IT!!! AH! I don't know if it was a fluke or what but she did it!
Well, we are all fine here. She starts PT and OT next week at this new place that is floor to ceiling wall to wall fun stuff! She gets SO mad when she has to leave speech after they've been playing in the ball pit!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)