Thursday, April 26, 2012

Little Miss Sick...again

We had the worse night last night that we've had in a long time!  She went down normal, which made me hopeful that we'd have a quiet night.  There are a lot of nights that she gets up for a hug, or a sip or two from her sippy cup, but this was NOTHING like that.  She was up at 10:30, didn't want milk, didn't want crackers (which is crazy because she ALWAYS wants crackers!  So for about an hour I went crazy trying to find what she wants, and then I gave up and walked into the shower with her.  Fully clothed, both she and I, because I didn't have enough time (mentally) to take off our clothes! That helped her be happy, and so I got relief!!  Shew!  After about 10 minutes in there, she came downstairs and watched a movie with us.  After this, Daddy put her to bed, but then she started crying once again.  Ug.  So I grabbed her out of bed, and we snuggled together in my bed :)  I acted like I was sleeping and she laid there with me for about an hour.  At this point, I was SO excited to have chosen her to come to bed with me because she was SO CUTE!!  Kisses over and over, soft strokes on my arm tons of times, and stroking my hair.  She was so soft, so precious, acting like she was a mommy to me.  I mean, seriously, she'd lay there with me for about 5 minutes, and then scoot her face right into my face, stroke my arm, and give me a super long kiss on my cheek.  Over and over she'd peck my cheek.  I felt SO LOVED!!!  After about an hour she climbed off the bed, so then it was time for bed :)  She did great the rest of the night and woke up happy!!

So, I'm REALLY hoping this won't happen again.  But any time throughout the day, she can give me all the lovin's she wants!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)