I've been wanting for SO long to have Grace fit into something I wore when I was a little girl, and finally...today was the day!! I'm so excited to finally see her in the skirt I used to wear! I remember seeing a picture of me wearing this at Disneyland with my parents and brother :)
First picture of course has to be Miss Grace acting super goofy, and still with bed head!!
Cutie Patootie playing with her best pal Elmo!
She was making him dance!
Climbing up on Daddy, her rock and support when Mommy makes her mad! Just kidding...he's her favorite person :) I really really really love this picture.
Looks like they're both gazing into the future...huh? This was the best one I got of the two of them together. The others? Daddy drunk eyes, Grace drunk eyes, Grace white as a ghost, and Daddy funny face :)
And lastly, little Miss. Precious face pick and you know what the best thing is? The eyes are almost 100% aligned.
Beautiful pictures from a beautiful girl. An angel from above, a blessing with blue eyes and blonde hair. One that will definitely put her name in the history books of this family. She's overcome so much and she's only 2 1/2 years old. I can't wait to see what else Brad and I have in store to learn from her.
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)