Shew we went on a LONG trip today on the 4 wheelers. Well, Grace, Grandma, Grandpa and I went in the pickup to a meeting point, we all had a picnic of hot dogs, pop and baked beans :) Then I rode our 4 wheeler, and Grace went with Uncle Brian!! It was a long way home, but she had such a great time with him! When Uncle Brian, Aunt Lisa and Daddy went their own way up to the meeting point, they saw a bear, Uncle Brian walked towards it, and I would have freaked! But on our way home all we saw were some elk and a deer. Truthfully, I'm GLAD that's all we saw!
Now she's in bed, 10 pm (2 hrs late but that's ok), and I'm here updating and going to pinterest next!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)