Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh Sunday

Little Miss Grace woke up in such a great mood!  I love it when she's happy, laughing and wanting to play!  After Daddy got her out of bed and jumped back into bed, she climbed up with us and we all laid there watching the fan go "wooonnnddd  wond."  It was so fun just relaxing with her :)  But of course it's not short lived.  So we had breakfast (banana chocolate chip bread) and then went on a walk to throw rocks.  We always go throw rocks at the canal because we get to stand on a bridge, and she loves watching the rocks plop in the water, splash and then make their silly noise.  But today was SO HOT Mommy and Daddy tossed in most of the rocks.  She wasn't happy about the heat either and was super fussy.  So now we're relaxing in the darkness of our house, and while I print out some scripture note taking papers, Grace and Daddy are downstairs watching Sesame Street!  It's already 75 degrees outside!

Church soon :)

I can't wait until 2013 because that means we get to go to church at 9 instead of 1:30!!  HURRAY!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)