Monday, July 30, 2012

Play Day!

We had so much fun this morning!  After going on a morning walk and to play at the park while it's cool, we had some friends over for a play day!  3 women and 5 kids!  It's was so great to see Grace interacting with children outside of school and church, and it seemed like she had a fun time.  Of course it was a bit overwhelming for her, but I think as we continue to have play days, she will get used to the idea, used to the loud noises, used to children not always wanting to share or if they are yelling, and she will not be as scared.  Now she's taking a nap, and we will be going to therapy soon, then the library and to DI for some shorts.  I've finally decided to break my ban on shorts...it's just WAY TOO HOT for jeans.  So I'll just be sure to lather her up with sunscreen everyday.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)