Wow...I've done so poorly with updating the blog world on our little family. We were in Utah Thursday and Friday, and came home by 11:30 pm Friday. We were going to stay until Saturday and go to the zoo, but there ended up being a 50% chance of rain, sooooooo, we went home. Good because for the next two days it had rained nonstop! Her eyes are doing well, the turn in is normal and should correct itself, we go back in two months, and other than that we're good. Brad will have to take her on his own because I will be in school, and can't miss any of these classes since they are for my teaching credentials. Grace has a little cold because of sleeping under the air conditioning all night at Ronald McDonald...dang it!
But we are well. We are enjoying the rain and thunder/lightening :)
Amanda
Please try to put up with our come and go...between therapies, doctor appointments, and family trips to Montana, we are booked a lot of the time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)