Well, first off, Grace has an ear infection. Left ear, as we suspected because of her sticking her finger in her ear. I wish she'd stop getting sick!! But I must say, this was pretty much going to happen because she was swimming almost every day. So...eh! It happens :) She was a stellar patient at the doctors office, she's 26 pounds and 34 inches tall, and she's oh so happy to take her medicine "num, num." I know, not that good of a name for medicine, but for some reason it's just stuck.
Anyways, we got to run a fun errand for a friend that took us to some beautiful Tetons, and I'm SO glad we were able to go see them!! We also found the ski resort, which I'm double excited about! My mom might be coming the first week of January, and so now we know where to take her and she and I can go skiing for the first time together.
So fun!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)