I (Mommy) have been going to education week. Thursday-Saturday I've been going to lots and lots of talks, excited about all the wonderful lessons I've been learning. And Grace has been visiting with Daddy! Too bad she hasn't been able to swim because she's been getting better from her ear infection. But today is the last day for her doses, so from now on, she will get to swim! And after every swim, alcohol to dry out her ears.
Now education week is over, and it's getting closer and closer to Daddy's hiking trip!! 4 days of hiking with his brother in Montana, and he's getting so excited!! But, his back is horribly in pain and he's worried that he won't be able to make it.
This next week or so is going to be pretty busy with his preparations, and I'm busy with getting things ready for Grace's birthday! Elmo birthday is going to be so exciting!
That's pretty much it for us. Staying out of the hot weather as much as we can.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)