Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WE HAVE A SITUATION!!!

Oh no...I'm so sad to share that Grace's best friend has gone missing.......


ELMO!!!!!


Where are you Elmo?  This is the last picture we took with Elmo...


But as you can see below, he's with her everywhere she goes.


 He loves to be near Grace, and is her lovey.
 Oh no...the last time he was missing was when he got a bath in the washing machine...the time before that he was behind the couch...the time before that he was left in the trailer on the bike...the time before that he was in the truck...the time before that he was left under the bed at the cabin...the time before that he was dropped on the foot rest of the four wheeler...etc.  Poor guy!


I hope we find you soon Elmo!!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)