Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun stuff for sure :)

Today was fun :) I think the highlight for me was all the girl time I had with family while all the guys were out on a trek with the ATV's. We spent hours just gabbing, laughing, oohing and aahing over the babies, and eating!! Today I also mapped out all the stores, fun places and our apartment on a map, so I now know where everything is :) I'm super excited to get the rest of our stuff to the new place, start life in an apartment, and look for our new dream home. I'm SO happy because we found one with 4 acres and 5? bedrooms (maybe 7), which means a sewing room for me, play/homeschool room for Grace, and a guest room for family. I just can't WAIT to go see what the house looks like!!! We got a realtor that is out searching for houses in the parameters that we've set, so we'll see what she's found when we finally land in our new place for good!

I think the biggest event of the day for Brad were his two SUPER HUGE bonfires! I mean, seriously, they were both 7 times his height. Today, we did "super clean" of the cabin/outside, so the men were yanking out nasty sagebrush and burning it. Well, of course, my pyro husband wanted bonfires, so this evening, after the sun went down, he started his fires :) He's always SO happy to do that!! And I was lucky enough to get some time to go on a walk with two of the ladies of the house, so that was an awesome walk/talk. All in all, a great day!

Grace walked SO much today!! Of course it wasn't like, real...it was the "ok, go to so and so!!!" Drunk walking, every so often falling walking, but still!! She walked about 10 steps each time, so I'm super excited! And she's got more things she's learning (words) and today with her Aunt she learn how to "roll" her arms like the wheels on a bus!

It's now dark out, the hot tub (horse watering trough that is HUGE...10 adults can fit) is hot, and I'm ready to go soak with the girls and then play a couple games with the family before bed!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)