Saturday, July 23, 2011

New words

I can't believe how well Grace is doing with her words! She just continues to amaze me with how much she is learning. At this point, I love walking into her room every morning and saying "Good Morning Grace" because...I finally get a response!! "Mornin" she says!! WOO WHOO!! And she now asks for "water", which I absolutely love to hear as well. It's amazing that when I least expect her to say something new, she amazes me, and when I think "oh, that will be too hard for her to get," she gets it! Like at the zoo yesterday. I showed her the bears and said, "Grace, this is a bear. Bear." And she said it!! Holy smokes!

Good girl Grace. I will definitely keep everyone updated on how she's doing vocally since it's so important for her to be speaking. She can now sign "milk please" in one sentence, rather than just pointing at my milk and signing please, or vice versa. YES!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)