Today was our day to clean the house :) And I've got such good friends that were willing to come over and help us!! We started early, with the first friend coming over about 9 and we had people coming in and out until just a few minutes ago (3:30 pm)!! They helped us get so much done! One friend worked in the kitchen, another did an awesome job on the windows, and still another packed the rest of our food storage. And our late arrival (but still appreciated immensely) helped out in the office, master bed/bath! Ahh...I can say the the house is so clean now! We also had another one of my friend's come over, and he helped us out with some odds/ends of things that need to be done in the house (repairs and such), and there's a property manager with us today now.
Shew, what a busy day. I've got a headache from the fumes, my feet are sore, but I'm happy. We got really far along in the house, and so I can relax the rest of the day. Grace and I will be going berry picking tonight with my friend and her son, so I'm excited about that! Blackberries are so yummy they make me drool!
Now, on to some fun stuff! Something new that Grace learned!!! Sorry for the friend who's child was involved with this, but I'm amazed so I have to share. Grace got her hair pulled by this friend, but I didn't know this in the heat of the situation. Grace cried, I went to her and picked her up, and kept asking her "what happened Grace?" I didn't think I'd get anything, but I just worked the process anyways. Well holy cow did she amaze me. She reaches up to her head, rubs it and then pulls her own hair, and then pointed at her friend! GOOD JOB GRACE!! She just told me her friend pulled her hair! I was floored! So, another good day.
Until tomorrow :)
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)