Sorry I've been so sadly sporadic!! We are still in Mountain land and having fun ALL THE TIME EVERY DAY, so I don't have much time to jump on here and update. But, updates:
Grace has two teeth coming in! I know I wrote about the first one coming in, but now there's the other one on the opposite side!! WOW!! Sadly, she's got pneumonia. We've thought it was just a cold for the past two weeks, and finally I took her to the ER today to get her checked out. 4 hours later, after two chest xrays, blood tests, and RSV swabs, we figured out it was pneumonia. So of course that's no fun, but I'm just glad we figured it out.
Other than that, we've just been having fun. Zip-lining, climbing up mountains in the back of a truck bed, getting dirt in my face while driving our ATV, and hiking through mountains that I'll bet are FILLED with dangerous animals just watching our every move.
All in all, this has been a pretty good trip so far. Other than taking Grace to the ER today, she's not been in her carseat, so I'm so happy! She's gotten a much needed break. Of course, we've gotten ours too.
Sorry I haven't been updating about canning, preserving, drying, or anything like that...we've been in the middle of a serious move/vacation, so you all will have to just be patient :)
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)