I didn't really look into the apartment size when I was searching for places to live. I went totally based off prices, closeness to "normal life town", and availability. And now that we've got our names carved into this particular one, I'm realizing we're going to be breathing down each other's necks...for however long it takes to find a house. But let's the optomistically...we get to know one another so much better!! Quality family time!! The closeness will be wonderful!!! Here's the specs:
Master Bed: 13x10
Kai's Bed: 6'8"x10
Liv. Room: 12x15
Din. Room: 8x9
Kitchen: 8x8
Bath: ONLY ONE 5'8"x6
Total square footage in our new humble abode? 883 sq ft...that's 1000 less than we have now. YIKES! I guess we'll manage. It will just push us to get a house. The most recent plan has been to buy a lot and get a house built we want. We'll see if that plan sticks ;)
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)