Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Little Pink Tutu

I was definitely surprised when I went to my friends house to pick up Grace and she had a super fluffy pink tutu on. HOW ADORABLE! I was standing there, jaw dropped, tears welling, because she just looked so beautiful...so graceful...so much more grown up! I loved watching her crawl around, especially when she would crawl like a bear and her butt would shake, which made the tutu shake so much more! The little pink tutu was a gift from these friends, these extra special, "like a second family" friends, a goodbye gift for little Grace. I just loved it so much. I can't wait to take a picture of her with her tutu.

I love you guys so much. Grace will not forget you. We will write often, call frequently, and every so often, a special gift from Grace will be found on your doorstep :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)