I'm so excited to say that I will be attending Institute classes starting in August and September. They are right down the street, so I've got no reason not to attend!! And my plan is to graduate, so I will be well on my way because I'm able to take three classes for my first semester, so that's an awesome start.
And onto other church news, I went to a couple classes for the Education Week in Rexburg, and I will definitely be going next year to the complete thing. I'm so thankful for my sister in law that let me go in her place while she watched Grace. It was enough to get my engine going about education week for sure!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)