Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grace is SO SMART!

So, among other things that Grace is learning...here's just a synopsis of what she's learned since we went on vacation:

Words: Turtle (she pointed at her brother's shirt and said it without being prompted!), water, Meagan (teen's friend), dog, no (grr...she says this to me all the time, and whenever she sees shoes, she heads over to them while chanting no and then plays with them. She so knows she's not supposed to play with shoes!! Apple, she kinda already knew this but is more articulate with the word. Na-na, which is her friend Jonathan. Bird, she says shoe now, she growls for bear, barks for dog too, says oose for moose, grandma/pa, up/down for the stairs. Oh, and she says vroom vroom for the 4 wheeler. MAMA!!! She says MAMA all the time now!!! I'm so happy!

Actions: Can go up AND down the stairs...the right way!!! Loves swinging in the tire swing...FOREVER! Walked 10 FEET ALONE in a gas station at 3 am in the morning! She wanted Daddy, so I put her on the floor, and he was about 3 ft in front of her andshe walked the whole way!!! Of course she lost her balance a lot, but she caught herself so many times! Gets up on her knees w/o an issue and can bounce like that, LOVES riding a 4 wheeler!!!

I love watching her change, grow, and expand her knowledge! It's definitely a beautiful thing! I'm hoping the therapy she receives at our new location is going to be just as good as what she was receiving here, if not better! Time will tell of course.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)