Friday, September 21, 2012

First Day of Preschool

09/18/12

This technically wasn't the first day for her classmates, but since she'd been sick for so long, she started a week later.  So it was HER first day of preschool!

Grace was waiting ever so patiently for breakfast.  She had an adult portion of special caramel oatmeal and ate the WHOLE THING!!!

Grace is sharing with us her preschool sign!  I found these cute signs on pinterest, and so I downloaded each one through 12th grade!  This is definitely going to be a tradition!
And here's a super cute one of her standing by the door.  I just can't wait to see next year so we can see how much more she's grown.
She is telling us with her body..."LET'S GO!!!"
In the car and on the way to school!  I was worried Elmo would have to go in with us, but she did great in letting him "save her seat" in the truck.
Walking down the halls to her classroom!
This is the door that separates the preschool from the elementary school.
Standing in front of her class.  At this point she got SO excited because she knew from coming here before for orientation that this place was FUN!
She had to hang up her jacket and backpack before she got to play.
And then she put her name on the magnetic board for "who's here?"

She had a great day!  She played in the moon sand, and after that (I was peeking in the window) all I know is that she was the only one in reading/circle time to listen the whole time!  She was on a cleanout at the time so they had to change two diapers in the two hours she was there, but oh well :)
On the way home!  Happy as can be!
Here she is showing my 5.  They must have worked on numbers because next was...
2!  Of course it looks like three but that's ok.  Since this pictures she's gotten a lot better :)
And last but not least the sign for flower :)  She LOVES doing this sign :)


Great job sweet girl :)


Amanda

1 comment:

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)