Dear Grace,
We had such a good day today! We played around in bed this morning because we had no real reason to get up. Daddy is in Montana again helping Grandpa put in an engine in the truck, so it's just us :) Around 10 am we had pancakes with peanut butter and syrup, and you had THREE pancakes!! While we were eating, we watched Tooth Fairy 2, and you loved the movie so much. It was after 12 before we got into our day clothes! We went for a walk, and then you went to bed for sure! I did some homework while watching Master chef, and when I woke you up at 3:30 pm, I had us all packed and ready to go on a bike ride to DI! I needed to find some slacks, but all I found were size 14, so that ride was a bust. Of course it got me working out, but I definitely felt like I was gonna just flop on the ground like a fish! We played outside for a few minutes, and then you watched a bit of Sesame Street while I made pepperoni spaghetti. After having a quiet dinner together, you took a bubble bath while I finished up homework! And now, here I am...watching master chef, just finished more homework, and now I'm writing to you :) I love you so much sweet girl. You know what you've learned to do? You've learned to open doors! I had put you in your room with Scotty while I was doing homework so you could have alone time, and I heard the click of the handle, but I thought it was just you trying to open it. And then I hear your little feet pattering down the rug and I see you pop out around the corner with a huge smile and sparkling eyes!! My good girl!!! I am so proud of you!!!
I love you bunches Grace. I'm so glad you are here, I'm so glad I'm your mommy, and I'm so glad Daddy is your Daddy :)
Thank you for being mine.
Thank you for being mine.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)