Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh Grace, Sweet Grace

The days have just been flying by.  We went to your preschool orientation today, and that was just so beautiful to see.  You were nervous for the first minute or two, which is weird because you aren't normally like that!!  But you were great after that!  You had so much fun.  There is a bully in your class, but I talked to the preschool teacher and she said the girl has an aide that will be there, along with 2 other class aides, and so you will do great!

There is a reading house there that you can sit in and read.  You loved exploring it so much!  It has two windows with valances, a green see through curtain with sparkles, and the house is purple.  

I know you are going to have fun, but it's going to be hard for me to let you go there!  There isn't an observation booth!!  There are fieldtrips, and I can come into your class and be a volunteer!  You know I will be doing that with you, as long as it doesn't bother you while you are in class.  We will be sending a notebook to class with you in your "pack pack" and it is light pink with puppies on the front.  Your teacher will write notes on it about how you did, and I will write notes back letting them know anything about home that might help them know how you are doing :)

You are growing up.  You are blossoming into a beautiful child, and I am so glad that I can give you the nurishment that you need to do this growing :)


I love you forever and eternity.


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)