Friday, September 7, 2012

Gosh the Days go By Fast

I can't believe it's already Friday...this week is just flying by and I can't remember where it all went :)  I went school shopping today...didn't get much.  Grace gets to start Burton Preschool (T TH) on the 11th, while BYU-I preschool (M W F) doesn't start until the 26th.  I am super excited!  I am so glad that I get to take Grace to Burton preschool, which is actual pubic special education school!  This is the real deal preschool!!!  This is where she's going to go for the next few years of her life.  School here is different than Elementary, Middle, and High school.  Elementary is K-4, Jr. High is 5-6, Middle school is 7-9, and High school is 10-12.  Weird, right?  Anyways, it's going to be so exciting!!

By the way...today will be Grace's first day of having a Kid's meal!!  I mean, I know it sounds funny, but I am totally excited about it.  I will definitely be taking pictures.  


Well, that's all for now :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)