Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wednesday the 26th, and Today

Wednesday was such a busy day Grace!!!  I had school so early, so I got you up for school, and we all left at 7:30!  You guys dropped me off at my class, and then you and Daddy got to hang out until your class started at 8:20.  You got out at 10:40, but I couldn't see you because I have school until 2:45.  Then Daddy came to pick me up, and I didn't have much time at home to see you because I went visiting teaching at 4 which ended up lasting until 5!  Then we went to Walmart, which last till about 6:45, and then we came home and Kailyn made vegetarian stir fry while I made bacon stir fry, we ate, Daddy gave you a bubble bath, and into bed you went!  Shew!!!  Today will be better though (Thursday) because my professor canceled our class for today.  So once you get out of preschool, I'll get to see you, feed you, hurry you to bed so you can get up and be rested in time for therapy at 2-3:30, and while you're at therapy, I'm going to be observing a middle schools PE class for one of my college courses.  And then I go get you, we head to DI because Mommy needs some slacks for an elementary aide class I'm taking, and then we'll head home for dinner!!  I'm going to make chicken noodle soup today.  Sounds yummy, huh?  And then probably a bike ride, because you love bike rides!  We might go by where a lot of our church members live because they always are out playing, and invited us to come anytime :)

A full day for us girly!


Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)