Today was orientation day at the three days a week preschool on campus. Mommy didn't get to go, but Daddy did and he had so much fun! I had told him to make sure she was dressed up, but I should have known better! He texted me during class and said, "PAINT!" Oops! Anyways, he said she went on the climbing structure and back down all by herself, painted, played with some other toys, and just had a really great time. I will be able to observe her in this preschool class every Friday, and on Tuesday and Thursdays I will get to volunteer in her public preschool :) So even though I miss some days, I still get to see some so I'm not as sad about missing out! Right now it's 4:18 pm but she was SO cranky at therapy that I put her to bed. I can hear her in there making monkey noises, and jumping in her bed!! It's super late for a nap, but seeing how tired she was after school and therapy...it was necessary!
Now mommy needs to go take a nap! A full day of school on 6 hours of sleep!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)