Thursday, September 13, 2012

Time Outside

9/11/12

It was such a beautiful day that I just had to go outside with Miss Sweet Pea!!  She had tons of fun!  Swinging on the side of the trampoline and having fun doing a bunch of other fun things!
 This is the ball that she got from her birthday!  So cute!!
 Grace pulled her arm out of her sleeve and was very surprised to see that it was coming out from the bottom of her sweater.
 And I just loved this picture!  The sun on the side of her face is so beautiful.
 Swing swing!!  I like that she loves to swing!  And she's so strong and holds herself up for so long!
 And then we found something sweet and yummy!
 And she worked...and worked...and worked...
 and worked...and worked...
 and worked...
 Until success!!!  A giant raspberry!  And there were so many more where that came from :)
 YUMMY!
 And then Grace wanted to help Daddy take the trash to the garbage can.  It was so darn cute to see her helping Daddy.
 A job well done!  Great job Daddy :)
  
We also checked out the garden!  We have 4 watermelons, with one huge one in particular, 3 tiny broccoli sprouts coming on (about the size of a quarter but still!), zucchini of course, tomatoes, onions, giant cabbage, small purple cabbage, and a tiny artichoke that we are going to let flower.


So fun!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)