09/02/12
Gosh I can't believe it took me so long to post this!!!
I am so excited to be sharing Grace's Elmo birthday party!!! See her beautiful cake? Elmo's face was made by our very special family friend Mysha! Thank you so much Mysha!
The entire group of women that were in the cabin helped out with some aspect of Grace's birthday, and that's what made it so much more special :) Here's the fun Grouch!!!
Cookie Monster!!! I am so excited! He is so darn cute and decorated by the little nieces as well as Mysha's daughter, Kenna!
Here's the whole table! Grace in her birthday shirt, Mysha and Kenna! So exciting!!
These are pizza casseroles! And even though Elmo is the one that likes pizza, he was on the cake as well as the fruit tray, so I couldn't put him on the pizza too! These were AWESOME! And we had another this big too!
There's a close up of cookie monster!
The Grouch's eyes are ranch dip.
And here's our really good friends Donna and Lane! They are family, and I'm so glad that they were able to be there with us. Grace loves playing with him, and they get along so well.
She did so great blowing out the candle!! We've been working on blowing by blowig out candles, and it obviously paid off!
Everyone cheered for our wonderful Grace, and then she was so excited...
That she cheered too!
And now it's presents time!!!!! The drum was so much fun!
And of course an awesome Elmo counting book! Now I'll just keep quiet so you can see the wonderfulness of her birthday!
Doesn't this face just show the fun? See that dirty face? That is happiness for sure!!
It was a wonderful birthday. I was so blessed and happy to be able to share it with the family, and to see all the happiness in her eyes. She loved that the attention was on her, and I could tell that it was a success! It was such a special day for me, seeing my little girl growing up with so many loving family members all around her.
I love you all my awesome family!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)