Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 12

Well, another crazy day :)  You know how you plan things, and then things change?  Well, the past couple days have been that way!  Today Grace got to go play with "Uncle Garon" for a while (THANK YOU!) while I went to an appointment and Daddy took a nap.  Then I had a friend over while she napped and we sewed skirts together!!  I will count that as our "Countdown Activity" today because they were skirts for the humanitarian center!  A little later Grace and I had an appointment, and then I went to clean a building for a couple hours, and now, as I type, she's in her bed SCREAMING because she doesn't want to go to sleep yet!  So, I guess I better go get her...after I get a bagel so we can snack together while we watch "Hart of Dixie!"


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)