Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 19

Well, today just seemed to fly by, and to tell the truth, we didn't do ANYTHING related to Christmas!  Well, I organized presents, and make a pile of what needs to be wrapped.  Does that count? :)  I think it's the the fizzle as I get closer to Christmas...I'm getting burned out!  OH!  I looked up tons of recipes and cute appetizers for our Christmas dinner :)  There we go, Christmas activity!

Anyways, Grace is doing well.  She's got another nasty double sty on the bottom right eyelid that looks nasty sore.  Dangit.  I wish she could just be healthy, with NO issues, for...4 months straight AT LEAST!  Even in the summer she was getting sick.  So now it's warm compresses on her eye, which I might add, she HATES.

That's pretty much it for today.  Not much to share.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)