So far, it's been a nice day. The snow has been falling the last couple days and so we have a nice 3 inches or so outside, which is just absolutely beautiful! I have cleaned the house a bit while I let Brad sleep in, and I got his presents ready for him to open when we get home from church :) I will be making him dinner, and there are a lot of yummy treats I got him so we can watch a movie and snack together :) Can you believe it's been 6 years already!! Grace will probably hang out with us too, but that just makes it even nicer. To see this little one that we created with love makes me smile all the time. Well, I better get ready for church. I will be modifying this blog with pictures once we have our evening, so stay tuned!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)