Today was sure a fun one :) Grace got to go to school where we made a photo album of some classroom photos. Sadly, the group class photo was taken on a day that she was sick so she wasn't even in it! But that's ok...then she had therapy in the afternoon, and at 5 we went and saw Santa! It was so much fun! I bought Grace a super cute outfit and she wore her cute boots, and she just rocked it for sure. We had cake and cookies after, and then went grocery shopping. All in all, a great day 3. She was tucked into bed at 8:05 and probably asleep by 8:08 pm! Silly girl conked out. I guess that's what happens when she doesn't take a nap! Oh, and one of our friends brought over a HUGE box of clothes her daughter had outgrown, and so now Grace has a TON more clothes, as well as a jacket I'm hoping fits her :)
Shew, I'm tired...off to go write my novel. I'm on page 83 with 29,364 words! So I'm getting there :)
Amanda
By the way, when we went grocery shopping tonight we were VERY happy to see that Broulims had a mail box JUST FOR SANTA LETTERS!!! And you know what's fun? GRACE WILL GET A LETTER BACK!!! So we will be writing to Santa tomorrow for sure :)
By the way, when we went grocery shopping tonight we were VERY happy to see that Broulims had a mail box JUST FOR SANTA LETTERS!!! And you know what's fun? GRACE WILL GET A LETTER BACK!!! So we will be writing to Santa tomorrow for sure :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)