Oh what a day! Grace didn't fall asleep until after 11:30 pm last night, and then was wide awake at 8 am for school. Crazy girl! So she went to school, then after nap (which she also didn't take) she had therapy. And then we rushed home for therapy here, and then we had company at 5:30 for dinner! Grace fell asleep right before they got here, but only took a cat nap, which I'm glad for. We ate potato soup and her yummy pumpkin roll, then played a game of dice and then they left. We were going to go to the Planetarium for a Christmas presentation, but Grace was too "iffy" to make the trip. So now it's 7:47 pm, she's in the tub, and our other friends are coming at 8:30 to visit. Busy day, and I'm glad it's almost over!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)