Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 4

This morning Grace went to preschool, and so that gave me time to make some chocolate chip cookies :)  After she got out of school (I had the bag of cookies with us) we went over to the assisted living facility here in town and we gave them to one of the caretakers so the residents could enjoy them :)  It always feel good to think about others, and I know they probably get ignored.  Grace had a great time!  When we got in there she calmed down, which was nice because there was a Bingo game going on.  When I went up to the caregiver and told her why we were there, Grace grabbed the bag out of my hand and lifted it up to the caregiver, saying "tootie."  They were so surprised someone had thought of them that they were "Deer-in-the-headlights" looking at us.  Maybe people should think about all the grandmas and grandpas more often.  I think I'll be going there to visit a lot more since I've got time.  After that we went to a pet adoption place, but was overwhelmed with CATS!!  So we are thinking about making treats for the cats, but I don't know...96 cats is a lot of treats!  Later today, probably after nap, we will write a letter to Santa and take it over to Broulims so they can mail it for us :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)