Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 13

Sorry I missed updating for day 13!  I'm a day late, but that's ok!  Grace had her last day of preschool yesterday, and so when we went for her open house, we got to make a reindeer ornament!  The face was the outline of her foot and the antlers were her hand prints :)  This was so fun to make with her!  Then we just got to visit with other parents, her teachers, and just relax while she showed me everything in her classroom.  Then after that she had therapy (speech), and then play therapy at home, and then her teachers came over (from BYU-I preschool) to do their wrap-up for the semester!  So it was a super busy day yesterday, but that's definitely how I like it!  


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)