Saturday, December 1, 2012

CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE RIGHT TO GET TO GRACE'S NEW BLOG THAT WILL ACTUALLY HAVE PICTURES ON ITChristmas Countdown BEGINS!!! Day 1

I am so excited that our Christmas countdown is here!  I love that Grace is old enough to understand what we are doing.  Every time we go driving in the evening, she points out all the "kissmiss yights!" over and over.  It is so beautiful to hear her jabbering back there about them.  Every so often we get an "Awww."  Another thing she loves to do?  Whenever we are headed to Montana, we are driving on dirt roads that have been grated (I think that's the word).  Anyways, the tire tracks from the tractors have made such deep divots that you can feel the bumps, and when you say, "ahhhhhhhhhh" out loud, you voice bounces up and down too!  So, ever since she's realized that, she does it ALL THE TIME!  For the past few nights, she'll start... "ahhhhhhhhhh" and then.... "mom!....MOM!!!  AHHHHHHHH" She wants me to start in.  And then I do too, but Dad?  "Dad...ahh...DAD...AHHHHHHHH"  She's asked us both to join in :)  What else would we do but join?  And then after a few seconds she cracks up, covering her mouth or eyes with her hand as the laughs and giggles pour out of her little body.  SO SWEET!

Anywho, today, for day one, we had "Snowman on the Shelf Breakfast!"  Our snowman is named, "Mr. Snowman" and we use a snowman instead of an elf because she's never seen an elf before, but can tell you "snowman" at the first sign of one.  So...here's our breakfast fun!


Well...darnit...guess what?  I've filled my 1G of photo room...darnit.  I'll try to figure it out...but until I do, I think I might start another blog and put a link to it.  I'll see what happens and add another post about it.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)