Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 18

Shew has today been busy!  This morning I went grocery shopping, and then Grace and I had oatmeal.  When I had made the apple pies yesterday, I kept the syrup from when I was reconstituting the dried apples.  It was so thick with cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg, along with apple that I just COULDN'T throw it away!  So I poured some of that into the oatmeal and I must say that was the most I've seen Grace eat in a long time!  Then she and I went to the police station and fire station to drop off the pictures of us giving them the cookies awhile back, then we went to Walmart to buy cards for family and friends, and then we filled them with various pictures that finally came in the mail, sent them off at the post office, and then I HAD to come home before I pulled my hair out!  Grace was going CRAZY because she was so bored!  While she slept I made applesauce (YUMMY!), did the dishes, put together my scrapbook a bit more, wrote in her preschool memory books and put in some of the papers from her classes, and cleaned my sewing room a bit.  Deep breath... now I'm writing this while watching "Hart of Dixie" and Grace is in her room playing with Mariah, her play therapist.  Later we will go on errands with Daddy, and see what else comes of the evening :)

Here's some cute pictures of Grace turning the light off with some help from her stool!

Up she goes :)
Wa Bam!  It's off!
"Look ma!"

By the way...can you believe that the high for today is 27 degrees?  And when I went grocery shopping this morning, at 7:30 am, it was 20 degrees?  WOW!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)